Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Jayne at the blog Journey Through Grace. She states that she was tagged by her friend The Bug at the blog Bug Eye’s View. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
Dealing with Dysautonomia and not being able to do all the things I used to.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
7. Where do you find solace?
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
I don’t know why I love this movie, I did grow up watching the original Bewitched back in the day, but I have watched this one over and over.
11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?