Stealing and Ripping, A Sunday Tradition?

The 14 Question Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Jayne at the blog Journey Through Grace. She states that she was tagged by her friend The Bug at the blog Bug Eye’s View. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

1. What do you consider your hometown to be?

I grew up in a few towns, but we ended up in Naranjito, Puerto Rico in 1973, when I was 15 years old.

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Dealing with Dysautonomia and not being able to do all the things I used to.

3. The easiest? Why?

When I am laying down, I have less symptoms

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
Enjoy everyday to the fullest because life is too short

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
I fear the chest pain that I get frequently

7. Where do you find solace?
When I am talking to my best friend

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
The lies that are always told

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
I have a few snacks that I like, but when I asked my husband, he said, “See Food”, everything I see I eat.  Wasn’t that so sweet and loving?

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?

I don’t know why I love this movie, I did grow up watching the original Bewitched back in the day, but I have watched this one over and over.

11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
J.G.S.

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?

15 comments for “Stealing and Ripping, A Sunday Tradition?

1. Shawnna
    November 7, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Thanks for stopping by Lisa. I'm familiar with the 'see food' snacks as well. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2. An Eerie Tapestry
    November 7, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Thanks for visiting. I had to look up dysautonomia, sounds terrible; must be really frustrating for you. My snack choice is similarly limited to food I can see. Have a great week.

November 7, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Hi Shawnna! Yes those dreaded see food snacks!

November 7, 2010 at 7:37 PM

@An Eerie Tapestry, there are worse things to have, thanks for checking it out, not many people know about it. Yes the see food, seems like it is a common snack food!

5. Mellisa
    November 9, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Thanks for stopping by the Corncopia of Blogs Hop! I am now following you back.

Mellisa

6. Emerald Devil
    November 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM

following you back ! thanks for coming on over:)

7. PinkMama
    November 13, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Hello Lisa~wanted to let you know I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award. A Blogger gave me one this week and I'm paying it forward to the bloggers I've connected with lately~ See Award~ http://pinkmamasplace.blogspot.com/

8. January 12, 2016 at 9:15 AM

Manche Zeitgenossen veröffentlichen sehr viele oder gar störende
    Neuigkeiten bei XING.
    orf.at recently posted..orf.atMy Profile

9. March 2, 2016 at 8:58 PM

Wer täglich 2 – 3 Kiwis isst, führt seinem Körper nicht nur gesunde Vitamine zu, sondern kann damit auch den Blutdruck senken.
    Medizinische Online Beratung recently posted..Medizinische Online BeratungMy Profile

10. March 3, 2016 at 9:40 AM

Insbesondere im Rahmen einer Kur besteht die Möglichkeit,
    umfangreiches Wissen hinsichtlich einer gesunden Ernährung
    aufzubauen.
    riehner.blogspot.co.at recently posted..riehner.blogspot.co.atMy Profile

11. March 15, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Versuchen Sie allternativen zu finden, die Sie vom überflüßigen Essen fern hält.
    ezangl78.wordpress.com recently posted..ezangl78.wordpress.comMy Profile

12. April 12, 2016 at 6:22 AM

Auch bei einen Aufenthalt im Ausland oder wenn man einen Lebenspartner aus dem Ausland hat, ist eine Fremdsprache von Vorteil.
    Medizin Informationen recently posted..Medizin InformationenMy Profile

13. April 14, 2016 at 3:30 PM

Im bayerischen Bad Bocklet, können verschiedene Angebote genutzt werden um zum
    Beispiel Osteoporose der Rückenschmerzen vorzubeugen.
    Atepelton.tumblr.com recently posted..Atepelton.tumblr.comMy Profile

14. April 29, 2016 at 4:21 AM

Vielleicht helfen diese Rezepte und Tricks auch dir, dich etwas veganer zu ernähren.
    Medizin Informationen recently posted..Medizin InformationenMy Profile

15. May 20, 2016 at 4:52 PM

Menschenmilch ist dazu da, Menschenbabys so lange zu ernähren, bis sie selbständig Früchte und Gemüse essen und verdauen können.
    Gesundheit Aktuell recently posted..Gesundheit AktuellMy Profile