Attitude is Everything by Vicki Hitzges

Today I was Blog Hopping through our great Community VoiceBoks and I stumbled upon this great post on, F.L.A.G and  her post about her Gratitude Journal.

During life’s trials and despite my tears or sorrows, I have tried to find the things that I am grateful for. Doing so almost always gets me out of that slump!

In the movie below, Attitude is Everything by Vicki Hitzges, (make sure you have the sound on!), it says, “Count your blessings and jot them down”.  “Feeling Gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it” by William Arthur Ward

How true is that? How many presents do we have stored away already wrapped?  Get them out and write your Journals or Gratitude Lists, only then can we see the gifts that are already in our lives!

Please join a wonderful community called VoiceBoks~ The Voice of Motherhood! Click the button below and take a peek, you are going to love it!
I am so happy to have joined and met some of these amazing women!

Well got to go, my grand babies and daughter-in-law are here and I am so grateful!  Until next time!

16 comments for “Attitude is Everything by Vicki Hitzges

1. Steve Finnell
    May 20, 2011 at 6:48 PM

you are invited to follow my blog

2. ExJW33
    May 20, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Hello! Thanks for finding and following my blog from VoiceBoks. I recently registered and I'm so glad I did. I read that blog on gratitude you're talking about and it was a wonderful reminder. I do this already. I'm here following back, so I'm your newest follower. I'm so glad I found your lovely blog. It'll be a joy coming back here and reading whatever it is you're sharing. See you soon.

3. covnitkepr1
    May 20, 2011 at 10:09 PM

I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

4. Small Kucing
    May 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Yes Voice Boks is great. I have to be more active in it.

5. jbplbarbara
    May 21, 2011 at 4:44 PM

I have to see if I can check this out. So true about counting your blessings everyday, uh. Visiting from VoiceBok. Good to connect with you.
    Many blessings,
    Barbara
    Espanol para Ninos

6. Erin
    May 21, 2011 at 5:24 PM

Just joined voice boks, still learning how it works!

7. Senaah
    May 21, 2011 at 5:33 PM

new follower from voiceboks^^ http://thealexfund.blogspot.com

8. Mrs. Marine
    May 23, 2011 at 1:05 AM

I have not heard of VoiceBoks, I'll have to check it out.
    Thanks for following me, I'm following you back!

9. Rebecca Dunning
    May 23, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Thanks for this post. I needed it today:) I am following from VoiceBoks. Thanks for your follow. I am also a children's book author and see you have a website for children's books. Check out mine at http://www.rebeccadunning.com and let me know if you have interest. Thanks.

10. Lolo
    May 23, 2011 at 3:59 PM

So true, some of us are indeed blessed! Guess I´ll have to write down mine.
    Hopped from VoiceBoks & our new group Frequent user list.
    BTW, love your blog´s header my dear queen
    See you around
    Lolo

May 23, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Thank you so much for all your great comments! Will be checking to make sure if I am following all of you!~Lisa

12. shannon
    May 23, 2011 at 10:29 PM

I just got back from my vacation and now can return the follow. I read your about me, we had 5 labs until feb. I lost 2 now I am down to 3.

13. Kelly L
    May 24, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Hi – I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

14. RJ, the HOPE Coach
    May 25, 2011 at 6:41 AM

Lisa, I'm a great believer in the power of gratitude to help balance even the toughest day. But I had forgotten how important it is to write down what I'm grateful for. Thank you for the reminder!

~RJ, the HOPE Coach

15. mominrome
    May 25, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I already am a voce boks member!!

I like it too!!!

It's always good to virtually meet new bloggers!!!

May 27, 2011 at 2:21 AM

Shannon,
    I am sorry to hear about your loss. We lost one of ours and it was so hard. They are our family! Take care and glad you stopped by!~Lisa

Kelly,
    Thank you for the information. I pray for her healing.~Lisa

RJ! Thank you so much for popping in for a visit!

Mominrome, Always good to see you, keep me updated on baby Giulia's arrival!~Lisa

I am all a twitter about life