Guest Post: Something About George Clooney!

Recently I had the pleasure of writing a guest post for my dear friend Sharon from Moms Madhouse Advice Blog~A Blog W/ Sprinkles of Truth!

She was having issues with her eyesight at the time and wasn’t able to post on her blog.  So our Exalted Sisters Tribe on Triberr got together and sent her a handful of posts for her blog.

Her four year old daughter happened to be talking about Italy on that particular day so I decided to send her my post about George Clooney!

I met Sharon on VoiceBoks this past year and we have become quite close.  We have had our Lucy and Ethel moments on Twitter and Facebook, she cracks me up all the time!

Sharon is a mom of 6 children and writes about all the fun that happens at her house.  She is a riot and I recommend that you take a peek at her blog!  Here is her Blog Button:

Related articles

7 comments for “Guest Post: Something About George Clooney!

1. Lisa, Madison and Abigail
    January 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Lovely, and I think its so great you all got together and sent a handful of posts! So glad to be part of your Tribe.
    Love the Clooney eye candy too!
    Lisa

2. Gerry Wendel
    January 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

So nice to help out your friend!

3. farouk
    January 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM

i will check the post at her blog :)

January 9, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Hi Lisa, Madison and Abigail! We love our Tribe! Yes, the eye candy is so sweet! Thank you for stopping in! Lisa

January 9, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Hi Gerry,
    There was a handful from our tribe that sent in posts. Her blog is so funny! Thank you for visiting again! Lisa

January 9, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Hi Farouk! Thank you! Hope you make it over there! Lisa

7. Kathy
    January 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I don't know how I missed this on Sharon's blog? First it was you, second, it was George Clooney!!! My husband still teases me about the day we were walking down a street in Manhattan where we were living. Joe would drive me crazy because anytime there was a movie being shot he would stop and try to find out who was in the movie. I, being a cool New Yorker wanted nothing to do with my tourist acting husband so I would always walk ahead of him whenever he would try to find out. One day he came back to me and said it was George Clooney. My voice must have jumped six octaves and I giggled like a little girl. I will never live it down. I love that we have such a great tribe, and I adore you!! Loved this piece!! You are so awesome!!