Top Ten Triberr Tuesday

I have had such a blast since I joined Triberr.  If you don’t know what Triberr is, scroll down to the bottom and there will be related articles that you can check out at your convenience!

Not only have I gained more followers, but most importantly I have gained new friends and wonderful blogs to read and follow.

Based on Triberr’s Optimize tab, I will be featuring my top 10 Traffic Driving Tribemates each month.  Please take a moment and visit their Blogs, Twitter and Facebook Pages.

To all my Tribemates, thank you for your constant participation on Triberr, your RT’s and shares to all the social media sites.

Sue Ingebretson- @SueInge on Twitter, Facebook and Sue’s Blog Rebuilding Wellness with Sue Ingebretson

Marieke Hensel- @Hensel on Twitter, Facebook and Marieke’s Blog Branding Personality

Amit Verma- @amitv_tweets on Twitter, Facebook and Amit’s Blog Modern Life Blogs- Expand Your Horizon

Erin Patrick- @ErinPatrick on Twitter, Facebook and Erin’s Blog My Nuggets of Truth

Gerry Wendel- @modlandUSA on Twitter, Facebook and Gerry’s Blog ModlandUSA

Shaan Haider- @shaanhaider on Twitter, Facebook and Shaan’s Blog Geeky Stuffs

Courtney G- @LaDyLaDuke on Twitter, Facebook and Courtney’s Blog LaDy LaDuke

Shannon Grissom- @ShannonGrissom on Twitter, Facebook and Shannon’s Blog Shannon Grissom

Barbara Duke- @BarbaraDuke on Twitter, Facebook and Barbara’s Blog Thoughts of Pink

Danielle Tucker- @TheGolfClub on Twitter, Facebook and Danielle’s Blog Danielle Tucker’s Golf Club Radio Show

See you in 30 days!

Related articles

20 comments for “Top Ten Triberr Tuesday

1. Dino Dogan
    January 10, 2012 at 5:51 AM

I think this is a wonderful idea. I've been meaning to do something like this with my tribesmates and the name you choose is PERFECTION.

Top Ten Triberr Tuesday :-) I LOVE IT!

2. Dino Dogan
    January 10, 2012 at 5:52 AM

I forgot to ask….what are you basing your criteria on? Just folks who you like or…?

I was gonna feature my top 10 traffic drivers.

January 10, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Hey Dino, From my optimize stream, like you said Top Traffic Driving Tweeps! Not sure what I will do if they are all the same next week! Thanks for visiting! Lisa

4. KrittersThatTwitter
    January 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM

This is so cool Lisa! I love how you put the Triberr articles at the bottom for people who do not know about Triberr yet.
    Have a great week!

Lisa

5. Bob ButterBottom
    January 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM

@ lisa – to follow up on dino's comment, I'm just curious if you are doing it by overall click throughs or %. IE – If I have a tribemate with 40k twitter followers, he may send me 100, but is that better than someone with 1k twitter followers who sends me 20? Just curious on methodology.
    I love this idea and think its great you share your triberr posts here. And I'm happy to say, if I do a top 10, I know you are in the top 5 at least.
    cheers

6. M.E. Anders
    January 10, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Great idea, Lisa. I love these ladies' blogs, too. It's been fabulous connecting with them through Triberr. Cheers!

7. Marieke Hensel
    January 10, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Thank you Lisa for the mention on your blog! Super sweet! :-) Triberr has definitely enriched my online life and I am so glad to have connected with you and others and I agree with your selection, great peeps!

January 10, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Lisa, Thank you for stopping in! Maybe everyone can have a Top Ten Triberr Tuesday! Have a great week as well. Lisa

January 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

@Bob ButterBottom, I am just using the optimize tab on our triberr stream. I know it is an imperfect system, but it is what we have now. The amount of followers and their focus will make a difference on who makes it to the top ten traffic driving tweeps. Thank you so much for visiting! Lisa

January 10, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Welcome M.E. Anders! So nice to see you! Triberr has been great for me. I can't say enough about it! Thank you for your comment! Lisa

January 10, 2012 at 6:17 PM

@Marieke! Loved to add you to that list! I just wanted to thank everyone who has really been working Triberr the way it was meant to be. Have a great week! Lisa

12. Crystal Lynn Fiorito
    January 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

This is so awesome!!

13. Gerry Wendel
    January 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Oh my goodness!!! Thanks so much for including me Lisa. You've been a blast to get to know and I enjoy reading what you have to say. Isn't social media grand?

January 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

So happy to see you here Crystal! You have been so fun to work with on Triberr!!

January 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Gerry you ROCK! I have loved getting to virtually know you and have the opportunity to read a great blog too!

16. Leah@Dipn-Dots
    January 14, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Congrats to all on the top 10 list! A group of well deserved recognition! Glad you are having a blast on Triber Lisa!

February 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Thank you Leah! Happy that you are there now too!

18. Abel Pardo
    February 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I've just started with Triberr and it's really Awsome!!! Discovering new things everyday :)

19. Govt Jobs India
    February 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Triberr seems to be new buzz in cyber space. Needs to check it out.

20. Baby Deals Online
    February 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I have recently joined it. Right not much activity.