You have probably seen my last few posts talking about the Free Thrive series. If you have missed them you can read them below under Related Articles. I have learned a lot from these videos and hope you do the same.
In the third video Ali Brown put 6 of her students on camera to share all… how they’ve created lives they love by growing successful businesses they love.
And how have they become so successful? Using some simple and proven moneymaking systems, which require as little as 30 minutes a day to learn.
Even if you’re just curious, you’ll want to listen to these stories from real women just like you.
You’ll hear from:
* A West Coast personal trainer who—after 20 years of working with clients 1:1—has *moved her business online* to work LESS, make more, and help more clients around the world… right from her home.
* An ex-corporate gal from Washington, D.C. who left her male-oriented industry to start the business of her dreams. Hear how she DOUBLED her revenues and enjoyed her *first 5-figure MONTH* all within a few months’ time.
* An ambitious 29-year-old from South Carolina who’s taken her income *from zero to over $75,000* within a few short years. But best of all she is truly stepping into the queen she’s meant to be.
* A mom-to-be from Topanga, Calif. who’s *doubled her clients*… and also figured out how to easily charge twice what she did before. It all adds up to QUADRUPLE revenues for herself and her new family!
* and two more women from around the world who will inspire you with not only their *income leaps*, but their dedication to growing a business that supports *the LIFE and values they love*.
I really enjoyed it.
If you need a dose of inspiration… and would like to meet some other women who are doing what they love while creating lives they love… you don’t want to miss this.
It’s time to start a successful biz and THRIVE in your life. Meet the 6 women who’ve done it!
What’s their secret to success? Using some simple and proven moneymaking systems, which require as little as 30 minutes a day to learn and implement. Which of the women did you relate to the most and why? Please comment below!
P.S. If you can’t tell already, Ali Brown is helping thousands of women Thrive around the world. She’s doing something right, so you don’t want to miss this series. It’s almost over! Check out the Video Series Here!
© 2012 Ali International LLC
Image credit: nruboc / 123RF Stock Photo
I am an affiliate for Ali’s products. The remarks and review are mine. I did not receive any compensation for this review at the time of this post.