5 Reasons Why I Recommend the @CyberDustApp

Photo Property of Cyber Dust App

Photo Property of Cyber Dust App

Earlier in the year I watched an interview with Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks/Shark Tank) discussing his new app Cyber Dust. I was intrigued and decided to download it. After a busy holiday season, it wasn’t until recently that I have seen the value in this great App.

Their tagline, “Every spoken word isn’t recorded. Why should your texts be?”

Of all their features here are some of my favorites and why:

1. Security/Privacy
The messages are encrypted. They self-destruct. Messages delete forever and never hit a hard drive. Screen Shot Detection, Be notified if a screenshot is taken. Plus, no proof of who sent or received the message.
These features offer security and privacy to your messages. Everywhere else everything you post online is there forever. Just Google yourself and you will see! Not on Cyber Dust!

2. Free
Of course free is always good! There is not much to say about free!

3. Fast
If you thought Twitter was quick with 140 characters you are going to love Cyber Dust. There isn’t a limit on characters, at least I haven’t been hindered by that. You can #Blast your messages/photos/videos to all your friends, followers all at once or to a group up to 12 people.

4. Pin Sent Messages
Pin your own sent messages (for your eyes only) to remember the conversation.
Remember messages are deleted once read. According to their website it depends on the length of the messages but once opened they will self-destruct from 20-100 seconds.

I am starting to hear the theme song from Get Smart in my head!

or like a younger user told me, Inspector Gadget! All you have to do is double tap your response and it will stay there for a time for recall purposes!

5. Great Community
I have been connecting with wonderful people from all walks of life. CEO’s, Celebrities, Business Owners, Writers, Artists… The list is endless!

If you own a business/blog/product, I highly recommend that you check this app out. The networking opportunities are endless. I removed the Facebook Messenger App from my phone and this will replace that.

Available on Windows, Android & iPhone.

If you are already on Cyber Dust give me a shout! You can find me as +NaranjitoGal

Let me know how you like it once you start using it! If you aren’t, which features interest you?

26 comments for “5 Reasons Why I Recommend the @CyberDustApp

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy)
    January 8, 2015 at 10:33 AM

For me, most of the time I like to keep a record of my texts, so I don’t want to see them disappear. Especially when it’s a convo with my kids father.

2. January 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM

This sounds like a nice way to communicate. Thanks for letting me know about this app!
    Liz Mays recently posted..Slow Cooker BBQ Bean SoupMy Profile

3. January 8, 2015 at 10:59 AM

This sounds like a really great app. I can’t wait to give it a try.
    Krystal recently posted..Picture Perfect: iPhone Photography AppsMy Profile

4. January 8, 2015 at 11:11 AM

This is very interesting and something I really want to check out a little more. Message security is very important and I love the idea of them self destructing.

5. January 8, 2015 at 11:19 AM

I think I’ve heard of this app. I don’t know that I want everything to delete, but sometimes I do and when I want it gone, I really want it gone…not restored later when I do an update.
    Jaime recently posted..Three Things Thursday: BalanceMy Profile

6. January 8, 2015 at 7:09 PM

I have never heard of this before. Sounds like a great app – I will have to check it out!

7. January 8, 2015 at 7:49 PM

That sounds like an awesome app! I like that the message will self destruct :P
    Annie M recently posted..Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green TeaMy Profile

8. January 8, 2015 at 8:09 PM

This is a great idea! I will definitely have to check it out!
    loisaltermark@gmail.com recently posted..kia sedona: the grown-up minivanMy Profile

9. January 8, 2015 at 10:25 PM

Never heard of this before, what an amazing app; I’ll surely have to check it out for myself!
    Our Family World recently posted..Putting Together Amazing Winter Outfits for Outdoor Family FunMy Profile

10. January 8, 2015 at 10:26 PM

Cyberdust is new to me, I have never heard of it but it sounds so interesting; i’ll give it a look!
    celebbabylaundry recently posted..Shoppers Drug Mart Has All Your Skincare Needs Taken Care of This WinterMy Profile

11. January 8, 2015 at 11:32 PM

What a cool app. I will be looking into it for sure. It seems to have a lot of features i would really use.
    Alice Chase recently posted..6 Items Every Gym Bag Needs to Have #TryDryMy Profile

12. January 9, 2015 at 2:35 AM

This sounds like a great app,thank you for sharing.
    Kay Adeola recently posted..A Visit From #IronMan!!My Profile

13. January 9, 2015 at 12:19 PM

I don’t use SnapChat. It just doesn’t appeal to me. Facebook MSG I find to be rather annoying, but I am on FB so much for freelance things that it just seems natural to chat with someone in it. I am going to have to check this out as I really like the sounds of having some privacy!
    Chrystal @ Nevermore Lane recently posted..DIY Homemade Migraine RemedyMy Profile

January 9, 2015 at 2:32 PM

This looks quite interesting. I am not sure that I would use it but I think my sons would want to know about it. I will pass this info along.

15. January 9, 2015 at 6:05 PM

I love that it can connect me to people who I can’t normally reach.
    April Grant recently posted..Grant Us Another Term {#FTSF}My Profile

16. January 9, 2015 at 7:23 PM

This is a great business tool. I’m sure it keeps many very organized.
    Tough Cookie Mommy recently posted..Meet Lee Mendelson, The Man Behind Charlie Brown Special! #CBXmas @Snoopy #Giveaway #PartnerMy Profile

17. January 9, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Sounds like an awesome app! I’ll definitely give it a try. Seems to have a lot of interesting features.
    Paula Shuck recently posted..Why I am Hooked on Cruising – Our First Cruise #travelMy Profile

18. January 12, 2015 at 8:13 AM

OK this sounds really interesting at first I was thinking but I like the record, but there is some situations where keeping things safe and secure would top that. I think I’m going to have to download this and have a play :) x
    Sarah Bailey recently posted..Spot this scarfMy Profile

19. March 7, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Hello blogger, i found this post on 23 spot in google’s search results.

I’m sure that your low rankings are caused by high bounce rate.
    This is very important ranking factor. One of the biggest reason for high bounce rate is due to visitors hitting the back
    button. The higher your bounce rate the further down the search results your posts and pages will end up, so having reasonably low bounce rate is important for increasing your rankings naturally.
    There is very handy wordpress plugin which can help you.
    Just search in google for:
    Seyiny’s Bounce Plugin
    Sabine recently posted..SabineMy Profile

20. April 11, 2015 at 4:24 PM

Very interesting App.

How does it keep poachers from exploiting children? And id they did, how would you track it? Are there parental or adult content settings?

Thanks a bunch, J

21. October 3, 2016 at 9:32 AM

If you are interested in topic: earn online money free kindergarten readiness – you
    should read about Bucksflooder first