The Benefits of the Cyber Dust App in 140 Characters or Less

cyberdustwordnameofficial

On a previous post, 5 Reasons Why I Recommend the @CyberDustApp, I elaborated on a few of the features that the Cyber Dust App offers. As I mentioned in that post, Mark Cuban from The Dallas Mavericks/Shark Tank fame created this confidential messaging App because he wanted to diminish our “digital footprint”.

Here is Mark Cuban explaining the App in an interview with Business Insider:

Please note that there have been a few updates with new features since this interview and my previous post.

I really enjoy the App and besides reviewing it on the App Store I also wanted to find other ways to let people know about it. With Mr. Cuban’s permission, (yes, he actually responded to me on Cyber Dust!), I created The Daily Dust.  The articles in the newspaper are from the Cyber Dust member’s tweets on Twitter.

Of course I also wanted to explain the App to my Twitter followers. When trying to explain the benefits to them, I had to send out at least three direct messages!

I then created the word cloud above, using all the benefits and the Cyber Dust logo. I tweeted that image and posted this: Download the Why? Quality Content, Networking & Business Opportunities/Support/Security & Privacy!

So a while back I blasted out to my Cyber Dust followers this question, How would you explain the benefits of Cyber Dust in 140 Characters or Less?

Since this community is so unique from other social media networks I received several responses within minutes. Here are a few:

Have Instagram problems? Lost 10,000 fake followers? Use Cyber Dust!

Private & professional relationships via @CoreyAnderson aka +coreyanderson11

Personal business interaction via @NextWorldLeader aka +nextworldleader

A very good community of classy people that together want to help each other spread positive energy via @DylanAce aka +dylanace

Cyber Dust is Love, Cyber Dust is Life via +jeremyboulerice

Perfect private messaging between like minded people around the world, creating relationships & inspiration for a lifetime via +phatdix

Self destructing texts & videos are almost as cool as not using up memory on your phone via @Atomic_Honey aka +kevatomic

Real, honest, secure communication. @CyberDustApp is a safer Snapchat for adults & business. Let’s Chat +ryandust

An eclectic portal of super human energy on a transatlantic journey connecting minds that will produce future leaders via +elenak

The secure private messaging platform, Cyber Dust is the only App that never archives anything ever via +technologicalee

The slogan says it all via +buykoop (Cyber Dust’s slogan is, “Every spoken word isn’t recorded. Why should your texts be?”)

It doesn’t matter what I say, you will never see it after 30…29..28 seconds via +jotalp

I would like to thank all the members that responded to my question.

As I said in my previous post, If you own a business, blog or product, I highly recommend that you check this App out. The networking opportunities are endless.

If you are on the App let me know, you can find me as +NaranjitoGal. If you are, how do you share this App with others? If you aren’t yet on Cyber Dust, which features interest you?

Available on Windows, Android and iPhone.

36 comments for “The Benefits of the Cyber Dust App in 140 Characters or Less

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    April 10, 2015 at 8:45 AM

That does sound like something everyone should have. I need to go download this app!

April 10, 2015 at 1:21 PM

How have I never heard of this app before? Headed to download it now!

3. Melissa Smith
    April 10, 2015 at 2:11 PM

I’ve never heard of this app until now, but it sounds pretty awesome! So much so that I’m waiting for it to finish downloading. :)

4. April 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM

I will have to keep this in mind for when i get everything else i have started under control! HAHA
    Crystal recently posted..Hey Organized People, Quit Taunting MeMy Profile

5. April 10, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Interesting idea! Personally I liked it better when the internet was more anonymous, although that isn’t quite the same thing, but this sounds good to me
    annabelt recently posted..Steampunk Gaming: Too Cool not to be an April Fool!My Profile

6. April 10, 2015 at 4:05 PM

This sounds like a must have app. I will have to check it out, very interesting!
    Jeanine recently posted..Super Fun Kid’s Drink: Homemade Bug Juice!My Profile

7. Catherine S
    April 10, 2015 at 7:18 PM

This sounds like an interesting app. I need to download it and check it out.

8. April 10, 2015 at 8:43 PM

I usually keep my apps to a minimum, but this sounds like one that I may want to add on! Writing the name down now so I can look more into it when I have a little free time.
    Theresa recently posted..Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsMy Profile

9. Rosey
    April 11, 2015 at 12:24 PM

I am the last person standing not to have a smart phone. If I did, this app would def. appeal to me though!

10. April 11, 2015 at 12:54 PM

O never knew this existed. I love Mark Cuban – so I am sure he made a great product!
    Janell @ Saving You Dinero recently posted..Patio Dining Set $279.99 From SearsMy Profile

11. April 11, 2015 at 6:27 PM

I’ve been on CyberDust for a while, and like most new networking platforms, I’m still getting the hang of it. +aprilgrant
    April G recently posted..Thankfully, It’s Friday #TToT #FTSFMy Profile

12. April 11, 2015 at 6:31 PM

Does this work for Facebook followers also? I recently lost so many of them.

13. April 11, 2015 at 8:53 PM

I didn’t know about this app previously so it was good to learn more about it.
    toughcookiemommy recently posted..Enter Your Child In The Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge! @DE3MYSC #STEM #AdMy Profile

14. April 11, 2015 at 9:20 PM

I have never heard of this app before. It does sound interesting I am going to have to check it out.
    Melissa Vera recently posted..How To Shop For Prom Dresses On A Shoestring BudgetMy Profile

15. April 12, 2015 at 7:49 PM

I have never heard of this app before. I am going to download it as it sounds very interesting. Thank you for letting us know about this app.
    Ann BAcciaglia recently posted..BConnected is Coming Back!My Profile

16. April 21, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Sounds really interesting!
    LadyORings recently posted..New on Twitter and Halal Make-Up?My Profile

17. William Cameron
    July 22, 2015 at 8:54 PM

cyberdust isn’t working for me ever since I got the latest update. It crashes every time I start it.

I have an iPhone 6

18. July 28, 2016 at 10:09 PM

I’m receiving a number of “Unable to send invitation” errors for SMS and email invites of Cyber Dust.

19. November 1, 2016 at 3:17 AM

Cyber Dust app is a safe way for us when we send and receive text messages. This app gives Cyber Dust is good for both the individuals and business owners.