DermaTherapy Bed Linens Review

Disclosure: I received a complimentary set of DermaTherapy® bed linens to facilitate my review. All of the opinions are 100% my own.

It’s hard to admit that I have been dealing with menopausal symptoms for some time now. Many nights I wake up with my pajamas saturated in sweat. I know this is not something people want to hear but many women deal with this issue during menopause. When this occurs I almost always have difficulty falling back asleep.

I was excited when I was asked to participate in “DermaTherapy’s Blogger Review Program”. The temperature here in Seattle had risen to the high 90’s and we do not have air conditioning. As bedtime rolled around the temperature in the house was in the mid 80’s. I was waking up every night unable to sleep and looking for a cozy place under the ceiling fan.

Needless to say the day we received the sheets I immediately placed them in the washer per the manufacturer’s instructions. I wanted them on the bed as soon as possible! Below are the washing instructions found on their website.

DermaTherapy Bed Linen Review

Care & Use Instructions

Your DermaTherapy® sheets and pillowcases may be machine washed and dried on low to medium heat. It is recommended that you wash your sheets and pillow cases before using them.

• Do not use fabric softener or a dryer sheet as this may block the wicking properties.
  • If Bleach is needed, only use Non-Chlorine bleach.
  • Do not Dry Clean.

Immediately I was struck on the coolness of the fabric and how silky and light they felt. I made the bed like I usually do. The flat sheet slides a little on the silky fitted sheet so make sure you use hospital bed like mitered corners when making your bed. That has helped keeping the sheets in place for us.

Once we got in bed my husband also commented how cool and soft the sheets were. I drifted off to sleep and did not wake up once. This was the first time in a long time that I was able to sleep and was not bothered with hot flashes. Despite the warm temperatures outside we felt cool all night.

We have used the sheets every night since we got them. I don’t even bother putting our other sheets on the bed. As soon as these are laundered they go right back on! They have cut down significantly on the episodes of hot flashes and lack of quality sleep that I had been experiencing.

I am so happy with them that I purchased a set for my son and daughter-in-law. No, they do not have menopause, but they live in California and do not have air conditioning either. My son mentioned how much trouble falling asleep they have had in this heat. I am anxious to hear how they like them and what their experiences have been.

DermaTherapy Bed Linen Review

You can find DermaTherapy here:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Website

They also have products for people suffering with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis and wound care products to prevent skin breakdown.

I will definitely purchase more sets in the near future.

Are you dealing with sleep issues due to menopausal symptoms or other conditions? If you have found something that helps you please share in the comments below.

23 comments for “How to Beat Hot Flashes and Stay Cool With @Derma_Menopause Linens #nightsweatsnomore #Ad

1. July 30, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Wow sounds great. I know I could use this for sure, my bedroom gets so hot at night even with our CA… It isn’t the best!

2. July 30, 2015 at 1:23 PM

I don’t get hot flashes anymore but that’s because I’m on HRT but I hate to be hot and I think I’d really like these sheets.
    Maureen@ADebtFreeStressFreeLife recently posted..What To Buy {And Not To Buy} in AugustMy Profile

July 30, 2015 at 2:17 PM

I need these! My hot flashes keep me up some nights and it’s not fun.

4. July 30, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Airflow can be an issue sometimes so these linens would help a lot. They’d be really nice for apartments without a/c.
    Liz Mays recently posted..RSVP for the #BetterSocialU Twitter PartyMy Profile

5. July 30, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Great to know. I will have to tell my mom, she is experiencing hot flashes. I am sure she would love these!

6. July 30, 2015 at 6:51 PM

I get the night sweats pretty often. I could use some help. Cooler linens would be a big help to me.

7. July 30, 2015 at 8:19 PM

I love that there are products like these available to make life easier for women who are going through menopause. This is especially true during the summer when it is really hot.
    Toughcookiemommy recently posted..I’m In Love With My Peanuts Backpack! @happyhannas #ilovemyhannas #BTS @Snoopy #AdMy Profile

8. July 30, 2015 at 9:48 PM

Night sweats are no joke. It’s so uncomfortable and it wakes you up at night.
    Amanda O. recently posted..Stock-Up for a Road Trip at Jewel-Osco #AHugeSaleMy Profile

9. July 31, 2015 at 8:34 AM

Hormone therapy is a good treatment for hot flashes, but it is risky. Medications like gabapentin and clonidine are useful in alleviating hot flashes. Life changes are also required to minimize hot flashes. I think dermatherapy bed linens are great to beat hot flashes.

10. July 31, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I need this! I don’t have hot flashes, yet, but I know it won’t be long.
    Dogvills recently posted..How Does Pet Insurance Work?My Profile

11. Ann Bacciaglia
    July 31, 2015 at 9:17 PM

I would love to have a set of these sheets. I am going to tell my friends about these.

12. July 31, 2015 at 9:41 PM

Going through menopause is something that cannot be described by the right words. Thanks to Derma therapy, hot flushes at night can be bearable now.
    Annemarie LeBlanc recently posted..‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers: Watch The B&B Video Preview For Monday August 3 – SEE IT HERE!My Profile

13. August 1, 2015 at 8:58 AM

I am not looking forward to this time in my life! Love that there’s something that will help though when the flashes start
    mburbage recently posted..Make way for the Ice CreamMy Profile

14. August 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM

I need these! Heck my whole family can use them. We live in Phoenix AZ and even with the a/c we sweat in bed. I want!
    Melanie recently posted..Sunshine Vox Box from InfluensterMy Profile

15. August 2, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Cool linens. They look very well made. I like that you can wash them normally.
    Life as a Convert recently posted..Kaia’s MONEY Themed Birthday PartyMy Profile

16. August 2, 2015 at 8:40 PM

I think I need a set of these. What a great idea!
    Melissa recently posted..No-Bake Cannoli Cheesecake Jars And GiveawayMy Profile

17. August 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM

I am not looking forward to this part of my life, but these sheets might make it easier. I will totally be checking in these sheets.
    Brandy M recently posted..Watermelon Salad With A Pomegranate VinaigretteMy Profile

18. Elizabeth O.
    August 7, 2015 at 1:33 PM

This is really going to help with the hot flashes. I would also recommend this to my friends. Thanks for sharing this.

19. August 8, 2015 at 8:25 PM

My daughter has hot flashes (non related to menopause) a lot. I bet these sheets would be perfect for her.

20. August 8, 2015 at 8:26 PM

I guess soon enough I will be dealing with these problems! I will have to keep these linens in mind!

21. August 11, 2015 at 6:09 PM

I need these sheets. I wake up in a sweat bath everynight.
    Melissa Vera recently posted..Feel Invigorated with GladeMy Profile

22. August 20, 2015 at 3:57 AM

Fait le place des spiders vapeur pour votre bebe et vous
    choisir celui qui vous le en fonction de besoins.
    cuiseur vapeur robot kenwood chef recently posted..cuiseur vapeur robot kenwood chefMy Profile

23. September 1, 2015 at 10:14 PM

Your style is very unique compared to other people
    I’ve read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the
    opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.
    create A tshirt recently posted..create A tshirtMy Profile